October 18, 2017
5 Resources on Mindful Giving
This month we offer five resources to help your congregation with different generational aspects to giving. Please share this digest with your parish leadership and extend an invitation to subscribe to ECF Vital Practices to receive Vestry Papers and the monthly digest.
1. Generational Characteristics of Giving: What to Do?
Generational Characteristics of Giving: What to Do? shares general characteristics and strategies for rethinking how to form new givers in your parish across generations.
Become a Blogger for ECF Vital Practices!
ECF is looking for writers and bloggers, to share regular content on ECF Vital Practices. Please review the guidelines below if you would like to apply.
Guidelines for ECF Vital Practices bloggers
- We require blogs on issues related to the joys and challenges of our Christian life and community as well as ECF’s mission and vision. We have found that personal stories and anecdotes are well-received by our audiences. The Editor is available to help formulate blog ideas with bloggers.
- We ask for 2 blogs each month. These can be sent to us together or separately, in the course of one month.
- Our blogs are 500 words or less in length. If a certain subject requires a longer blog, feel free to exceed the limit. Please note however, that our editorial team will make any necessary edits before publishing.
- ECF compensates bloggers $50 per blog post, paid quarterly. ECF retains final copyright on all submitted articles.
- We are seeking two bloggers at this time and will review all submissions. If you are interested, please submit a writing sample in the blog theme and length specified above to email@example.com.
ECF Vital Practices is a ministry of the Episcopal Church Foundation (ECF) whose mission is to strengthen the strategic, leadership, and financial capabilities of Episcopal congregations, dioceses, and other institutions. Vital Practices offers vestry members and other people of faith, resources and tools to respond to the changing needs of the Church. To view our current blog line-up, please visit ECF Vital Practices.