Tools for Planned Giving
- Planning for the End of Life In the Episcopal Church we believe that your estate and end of life plans should reflect your values. The following ECF resource contains three sections: the medical directive, planning your funeral and writing your will.
- How to Plan a "Final Affairs" Fair Does your parish have a planned giving program? Learn how one parish used the church fair model to breathe life (pun intended) into their planned giving program.
- Starting Planned Giving from Scratch Is there a sure-fire way to set up a planned giving effort from scratch in a congregation? While there's no magic bullet, Jim Murphy, ECF's managing program director for financial resources, recommends these basic steps.
- Planned Giving: Promoting Planned Gifts Use these letters and brochures to promote your planned giving program - either customize to your needs, or use them "as is" to get started right away.
- Creating a Legacy Society A Legacy Society is not only a great way to encourage planned gifts, but a way for those who provide for the church to witness to their faith. Here's how to create an informational brochure and enrollment form.
- Scripture to Encourage Giving What does the Bible say? Here are a few passages of scripture that are often used for bible study, stewardship campaigns, or communication materials to reflect on God's gifts to us and our call to respond in gratitude.