Tools for Buildings and Grounds
- Tips for Parishes Considering a Food Pantry Garden A food pantry garden is a wonderful ministry for a faith community. These gardens foster disciplineship, stewardship of the earth and social justice. They are places of gathering, hospitality and celebration. Given proper planning and upkeep, a faith-based food pantry garden will provide thousands of pounds of nutritious, organically grown food to families in need, as well as habitat for beneficial insects and wildlife for years to come.
- Top Ten Things You See in a Church Merger Is the possibility of a church merger being considered as part of your growth strategy? This resource may help...
- Getting Started on the Genesis Covenant The Genesis Covenant challenges faith institutions to reduce their greenhouse gas emissions of their facilities by 50% in ten years. The Getting Started Guide will help parishes take action on this important goal.
- Earth Day Resources Earth Day resources for congregations focusing on liturgy, green congregations and climate change, and church gardens.
- In Case of Disaster.... In the face of devastating loss, what are some of the key things a church community needs to do?
- Disaster Prep: Before, During, & After Every parish has the potential of a devastating disaster. Are you prepared? These resources may help.
- Calculating Cost of Space Use at Your Church How much should your church charge outside groups for short-term use or long-term rent of your space? This worksheet can help with the answer.