Beginning the Clergy Transition Process
This webinar took place on Thursday, May 19, 2016 from 7:00-8:00PM ET.
A recording of the webinar and copy of the slides are posted below.
Your Rector has announced his/her resignation and your congregation is now in the midst of a transition process. Whether you serve as a Vestry or Search Committee member, this one hour webinar is designed to provide practical tips and concepts to consider during a search for new clergy leadership.
Topics to be discussed include:
· Conducting a search in relationship with the diocesan Bishop
· Leadership and proactive transitions
· Identification of the gifts and skills needed with new clergy leadership
· Communication and Confidentiality
· Interviewing and hospitality
Presented by The Rev. d'Rue Hazel, Canon for Congregational Development and Administration in the Diocese of Upper South Carolina.