- Take Better Pictures For Social Media Pictures can tell powerful stories without relying on a single word. In Take Better Pictures For Social Media, Kris Vieira shares pointers to help you ramp up your visual comm… Read
- Thinking Strategically About Church Communications - Part 2 In last month’s issue, Nancy Davidge argued that it is critical to shift our focus from ‘what’ to ‘why’ when we approach communications. In Thinking Strategically Ab… Read
- We’re in Jesus’ Marketing Department Are you involved in Spanish or bilingual church communications? In Jesus’ Marketing Department, Sandra Montes speaks with four experts who work in Latino/Hispanic church com… Read
- Build your Own Social Media Calendar Do you use a calendar to plan and organize your social media communications? In Build your Own Social Media Calendar, Kjerstin Besser explains how she manages social media acc… Read
- Somos el Departamento de Marketing de Jesús ¡Las comunicaciones desempeñan un papel tan importante en la Iglesia! En el último par de meses, nuestro Obispo Presidente puso la rama episcopal del Movimiento de Jesús e… Read
ToolsPlanned Giving Many of our Episcopal institutions exist because past generations made planned gifts. ECF has provided planned giving services since 1995.
BlogRe-thinking Sunday Mornings - part 1 How might Sunday mornings open the door for greater collaboration with neighbor parishes and ecumenical partners?
ResourcesVestry Resource Guide Practical guidance for Episcopal vestries. Available in print and e-book and English and Spanish.
Resources5 Resources for Better Church Meetings Five resources to help your vestry or other church group have more engaging and productive meetings.
ToolsCalculating Cost of Space Use at Your Church Use this tool to help decide how much your church should charge outside groups for short-term use or long-term rent.
ToolsECF First Step An assessment tool for congregations seeking to grow in strategy, leadership, and finances.
Featured Topic: Finance
Resources on the sound management of a church’s financial resources.