- What Do You Think You’re Doing? Laurie Brock uses the story of Moses and his father-in-law to explain the importance of sharing responsibility and working together as an engaged community. Read
- Learning To Be the People of God—In Two Languages Sandra Montes shares examples from congregations that are rising to the challenge of making their vestry reflect the diversity of their congregation. Read
- Today’s Vestry Challenge: Keep It Simple and Nimble Randy Ferebee reminds us that while the vestry is responsible for practical governance it helps to keep processes as simple and useful as possible. Read
- Church Finance: Where Endurance Matters Robert Button describes financial best practices and advice gleaned from his own experience as vestry member and parish treasurer. Read
- Misa Magdalena is the answer to prayer Sarah Lamming shares the story of Martha, an unexpected leader who is transformed by her growing engagement in the work of her church. Read
EventsRegistration Open for Church Leadership Conference Kanuga & ECF partner to offer practical tools for challenges of church leadership.
ResourcesECF's Six Resources to Get Your Church in Shape this New Year ECF is sharing six valuable resources to help strengthen your leadership teams and get your Church in shape this New Year.
ResourcesVestry Resource Guide Practical guidance for Episcopal vestries. Available in print and e-book and English and Spanish.
Resources5 Vestry Retreat Resources Five resources to help your vestry, bishop’s committee, or other leadership group take a productive and life-giving retreat.
WebinarsNew Free Webinars Register now for free upcoming webinars on vestry basics, food and housing justice, and grant writing for faith-based organizations.
ToolsECF First Step An assessment tool for congregations seeking to grow in strategy, leadership, and finances.
Featured Topic: Vestry
Insights on vestry meetings, roles & responsibilities, vestry retreats and more.