- Transformative Stewardship Calendars Chris Harris shares ideas for every liturgical season to encourage sharing and giving throughout the year in a variety of ways. Read
- Four Steps to Maintain and Increase Your Endowment Jerry Keucher lists ways to recover and re-build your endowment, if you find that your church is over-drawing. Read
- Seven Ways to Steward Leaders’ Time Miguel Escobar offers ideas to help us become effective and thoughtful stewards of valuable time spent in service to the church. Read
- An “Endow your Pledge” Campaign Deborah Kelly writes about what it means to endow a pledge and shares her church’s successful, step-by-step campaign. Read
- Christian Stewardship Sandra Montes encourages us to practice awareness and gratefulness for the present, while planning for the future. Read
BlogsWhy I went to lunch with the Muslim man who hit me Alan Bentrup shares how what we think we need and what we actually need can often be two completely different things.
Tools5 ECF Stewardship Tools Looking for stewardship resources? Check out these five tools to help with your congregation’s annual giving campaign efforts.
EventsRegistration Open for Church Leadership Conference Kanuga & ECF partner to offer practical tools for challenges of church leadership.
ResourcesVestry Resource Guide Practical guidance for Episcopal vestries. Available in print and e-book and English and Spanish.
ResourcesECF Donor-advised Fund A Donor-advised fund (DAF) is one of the most beneficial and fastest growing means of charitable giving today.
NewsAn Introduction to the new ECF Vital Practices website The ECF Vital Practices team put together a quick tutorial on how to navigate this new website.
Featured Topic: Stewardship
Tools for encouraging year-round offerings of time, talent, and treasure.