- Three ways to Perk Up Year-round Stewardship Are you struggling with trying to implement year-round stewardship practices at your parish? In Three ways to Perk Up Year-round Stewardship, Linda Buskirk shares practical an… Read
- We’re Building a Mission Here Focusing energies on new missions and transformative ministry instead of on simply raising funds can breathe life into your Christian community. In We’re Building A Mission … Read
- Stewardship Is Key in Latin America and the Dominican Republic Good stewardship and sustainability go hand in hand for most churches. In Stewardship Is Key in Latin America and the Dominican Republic, Robert Stevens and Julio Holguín sha… Read
- Financial Transparency What does transparency mean and why is it so important for the healthy functioning of an organization? In Financial Transparency, James Jordan examines some inhibitors and ena… Read
- La mayordomía es clave en América Latina y la República Dominicana La mayordomía personal es una parte importante de la autosostenibilidad de la Iglesia y de su propia dignidad en américa latina y la República Dominicana. Read
ToolsPlanned Giving Many of our Episcopal institutions exist because past generations made planned gifts. ECF has provided planned giving services since 1995.
BlogRe-thinking Sunday Mornings - part 1 How might Sunday mornings open the door for greater collaboration with neighbor parishes and ecumenical partners?
ResourcesVestry Resource Guide Practical guidance for Episcopal vestries. Available in print and e-book and English and Spanish.
Resources5 Resources for Better Church Meetings Five resources to help your vestry or other church group have more engaging and productive meetings.
ToolsCalculating Cost of Space Use at Your Church Use this tool to help decide how much your church should charge outside groups for short-term use or long-term rent.
ToolsECF First Step An assessment tool for congregations seeking to grow in strategy, leadership, and finances.
Featured Topic: Stewardship
Tools for encouraging year-round offerings of time, talent, and treasure.