- Four Lessons in Speaking About Money Brendan O'Sullivan Hale shares important lessons on how we should talk about money in the church. Read
- Money — What’s It To You? Demi Prentiss explores how both nurture and nature affect our relationship with money and shares what we can do to be better stewards of our gifts. Read
- Cultivating Emotional and Financial Resilience J. William Harkins details different approaches to building resilience in the face of hardship. Read
- Pledging: Why Clergy Must Know Who Pledges, and How Much Susie Erdey explains why pledge transparency can only be beneficial to the life of both individual members and the parish as a whole. Read
- Five Things Every Church Treasurer Should Know Linda Puckett lists the primary responsibilities of anyone who is tasked with managing the finances of a church. Read
ToolsPlanned Giving Many of our Episcopal institutions exist because past generations made planned gifts. ECF has provided planned giving services since 1995.
ResourcesECF's Six Resources to Get Your Church in Shape this New Year ECF is sharing six valuable resources to help strengthen your leadership teams and get your Church in shape this New Year.
ResourcesVestry Resource Guide Practical guidance for Episcopal vestries. Available in print and e-book and English and Spanish.
Resources5 Vestry Retreat Resources Five resources to help your vestry, bishop’s committee, or other leadership group take a productive and life-giving retreat.
WebinarsNew Free Webinars Register now for free upcoming webinars on vestry basics, food and housing justice, and grant writing for faith-based organizations.
ToolsECF First Step An assessment tool for congregations seeking to grow in strategy, leadership, and finances.
Featured Topic: Finance
Resources on the sound management of a church’s financial resources.