Tools for Stewardship
- Starting Planned Giving from Scratch Is there a sure-fire way to set up a planned giving effort from scratch in a congregation? While there's no magic bullet, Jim Murphy, ECF's managing program director for financial resources, recommends these basic steps.
- The Constituency Model The Constituency Model consists of concentric circles that represent levels of connection an organization’s constituents have to an organization. I have modified the model to fit the structure and life of the Episcopal Church. The model can serve as a powerful fundraising and engagement tool for finding donors and volunteers and more deeply engaging those who already contribute time and talent.
- Annual Giving Campaign Tools Does your congregation think about and talk about stewardship only during the annual funding campaign? If so, you’re missing year-round opportunities for formation. Not sure how to start? These two tools may help.
- Scripture to Encourage Giving What does the Bible say? Here are a few passages of scripture that are often used for bible study, stewardship campaigns, or communication materials to reflect on God's gifts to us and our call to respond in gratitude.
- Vestry Planning Calendars Vestry planning calendars for managing operational aspects of the church efficiently, creating time for prayer, study and planning.
- All Saints' Mad-lib Pledge Card A fun way to connect the missional objectives and activities of our congregation with our parishioners' intentions for annual giving.
- Narrative Budget Template Have you thought about building your congregation's budget around your mission story? Here's a template to help you get started.
- Pledge Cards Prayer In English and Spanish, written by Bishop Greg Rickel, Diocese of Olympia
- Customizable Resources for Your Special Appeal Customizable resources for your Special Appeal