- Part of One Body Can working together with others deepen one’s understanding of self? In Part of One Body, Mary Barber narrates her personal experience as a property warden and shares how it… Read
- A Path of Transformation How can we be more intentionally transformational? In A Path of Transformation, Lou Blanchard uses Otto Scharmer’s book Theory U to explain the process of moving through fou… Read
- The Sons of Korah What does it mean to be the gatekeepers of God’s house? In The Sons of Korah, Nicole Foster examines striking parallels between vestry service and the fearless protectors of… Read
- The Finance Resource Your Vestry Needs ECF recently launched a new publication – the Finance Resource Guide. In The Finance Resource Your Vestry Needs, Nicole Seiferth breaks down what the book offers and shares … Read
- Parte de un cuerpo Al mismo tiempo en que escribo esto, estoy tratando de salvar un retiro de un fin de semana. Uno de mis compañeros de clase del seminario y yo habíamos estado planeando el r… Read
ToolsPlanned Giving Many of our Episcopal institutions exist because past generations made planned gifts. ECF has provided planned giving services since 1995.
BlogRe-thinking Sunday Mornings - part 1 How might Sunday mornings open the door for greater collaboration with neighbor parishes and ecumenical partners?
ResourcesVestry Resource Guide Practical guidance for Episcopal vestries. Available in print and e-book and English and Spanish.
Resources5 Resources for Better Church Meetings Five resources to help your vestry or other church group have more engaging and productive meetings.
ToolsCalculating Cost of Space Use at Your Church Use this tool to help decide how much your church should charge outside groups for short-term use or long-term rent.
ToolsECF First Step An assessment tool for congregations seeking to grow in strategy, leadership, and finances.
Featured Topic: Stewardship
Tools for encouraging year-round offerings of time, talent, and treasure.