- Meeting New Challenges for Stewardship In Meeting New Challenges for Stewardship, Charles Cloughen Jr. shares insights on creating generous givers, offers practical tools to encourage generosity and points us to va… Read
- New World, Ancient Practice: Tithing in the 21st Century Do you remember your first pledge? In New World, Ancient Practice: Tithing in the 21st Century, Mary Vano describes her personal relationship with tithing and encourages us to… Read
- Afrontar los nuevos retos de la mayordomía Charles Cloughen Jr. habla sobre la mayordomía. Read
- Forming Stewards, Loving the Questions What are the big questions to consider around transformational stewardship? In Forming Stewards, Loving the Questions, Demi Prentiss highlights the journey of St. Martin’s E… Read
- The Goal of One Hundred Percent Giving How do we extend an invitation to deeper devotion and greater giving? In The Goal of One Hundred Percent Giving, Sandy Webb invites us to consider stewardship beyond tithing a… Read
ToolsRacial Justice Resources A curated collection of resources for engagement and learning on the themes of racial justice and reconciliation in English and Spanish.
BlogsCOVID-19 Resources Resources gathered from around the Church designed to inform and support us through the current Covid-19 pandemic.
ToolsECF360 A new single online source for raising financial resources for your Episcopal parish or organization
BlogRe-thinking Sunday Mornings - part 1 How might Sunday mornings open the door for greater collaboration with neighbor parishes and ecumenical partners?
Resources5 Resources for Better Church Meetings Five resources to help your vestry or other church group have more engaging and productive meetings.
ToolsCongregational Vitality Assessment The CVA is designed to provide congregations with an assessment of its Vitality and its Sustainability.
Featured Topic: Stewardship
Tools for encouraging year-round offerings of time, talent, and treasure.