- Pitching Our Tent With God in the Pandemic This past year has been a lot about grief and loss. In Pitching Our Tent With God In the Pandemic, Reagan Humber shares his experience of being a pastor at House for All Sinne… Read
- Lamentations and Learnings In a time of continuing loss and deep hurt, have we forgotten how to lament? In Lamentations and Learnings, Haley Bankey compiles wisdom from leaders across the church on navi… Read
- Pandemic Learnings in Navajoland Our experience of the COVID-19 pandemic is very much dependent on where we live. In Pandemic Learnings in Navajoland, Leon Sampson and Gerlene Gordy narrate their story, shari… Read
- Pastoring In a Pandemic Human interaction is such a significant part of our life together, particularly as the Body of Christ. In Pastoring in a Pandemic, Angelo Wildgoose shares a heartbreaking stor… Read
- Lecciones de la pandemia en Navajoland Ya’ at’ eeh, todo está bien. Hoy los saludo en mi Dine’ Bizaad, en idioma navajo. Me llamo Leon Sampson. Soy un sacerdote que sirve en la Misión Episcopal Good Shepher… Read
ToolsRacial Justice Resources A curated collection of resources for engagement and learning on the themes of racial justice and reconciliation in English and Spanish.
BlogsCOVID-19 Resources Resources gathered from around the Church designed to inform and support us through the current Covid-19 pandemic.
ToolsECF360 A new single online source for raising financial resources for your Episcopal parish or organization
BlogRe-thinking Sunday Mornings - part 1 How might Sunday mornings open the door for greater collaboration with neighbor parishes and ecumenical partners?
Resources5 Resources for Better Church Meetings Five resources to help your vestry or other church group have more engaging and productive meetings.
ToolsCongregational Vitality Assessment The CVA is designed to provide congregations with an assessment of its Vitality and its Sustainability.
Featured Topic: Stewardship
Tools for encouraging year-round offerings of time, talent, and treasure.