- America, Why Can’t You Stop Killing Us We live in a country that has been organized to ensure the systemic diminishment and elimination of people of color. In America, Why Can’t you Stop Killing Us? Canon Stephan… Read
- Do We Want To Be White, or Do We Want To Be Church? The alienation of America from its soul is at the root of normalizing dehumanizing and violence against black lives. In Do We Want to Be White, Or Do We Want to be Church? Dea… Read
- Christ Beyond the Pale Racial reconciliation can begin only when we truthfully encounter and examine our history. In Christ Beyond the Pale, Jemonde Taylor reflects on the theological roots of racis… Read
- Do You Really Want To Talk About Reparations? What does an honest conversation about repairing the breach entail? In Do You Really Want to Talk About Reparations?, Catherine Meeks challenges us think beyond monetary offer… Read
- Act of Protest, Act of Faith How does our theology legitimize or subvert power structures in society? In Act of Protest, Act of Faith, Philip Peacock describes the radical stance on apartheid taken by the… Read
- Breaking Down Walls How do we respond when those who look and speak differently knock on our door? When two Swahili-speaking refugee families from Congo arrived at Church of the Heavenly Rest in … Read
BlogsCOVID-19 Resources Resources gathered from around the Church designed to inform and support us through the current Covid-19 pandemic.
ToolsPlanned Giving Many of our Episcopal institutions exist because past generations made planned gifts. ECF has provided planned giving services since 1995.
ResourcesVestry Resource Guide Practical guidance for Episcopal vestries. Available in print and e-book and English and Spanish.
BlogRe-thinking Sunday Mornings - part 1 How might Sunday mornings open the door for greater collaboration with neighbor parishes and ecumenical partners?
Resources5 Resources for Better Church Meetings Five resources to help your vestry or other church group have more engaging and productive meetings.
ToolsCalculating Cost of Space Use at Your Church Use this tool to help decide how much your church should charge outside groups for short-term use or long-term rent.
Featured Topic: Stewardship
Tools for encouraging year-round offerings of time, talent, and treasure.