- Intentional Community What do millennials need from the church? In Intentional Community, Isaac Everett explores a very real crisis that many young people have been thrust into – the lack of affo… Read
- Preach! What makes a good sermon? In Preach!, Megan Castellan explains why sermons need to change with the times to be effective, and emphasizes the importance of inclusive language a… Read
- Fishing Together What kind of ministries are millennials passionate about? In Fishing Together, Zack Nyein shares inspirational examples of what faithful action in response to the Gospel looks… Read
- Millennial Giving: What Gives? Curious about millennials and their charitable giving? In Millenial Giving: What Gives?, Sarah Townsend Leach offers data and statistics on why, how and where millennials give… Read
- What Do We Want? Ever wondered what kind of music resonates with millennials? There isn’t one right answer. In What Do We Want? Ellis Montes reflects on the diverse tastes of this generation… Read
ToolsPlanned Giving Many of our Episcopal institutions exist because past generations made planned gifts. ECF has provided planned giving services since 1995.
BlogRe-thinking Sunday Mornings - part 1 How might Sunday mornings open the door for greater collaboration with neighbor parishes and ecumenical partners?
ResourcesVestry Resource Guide Practical guidance for Episcopal vestries. Available in print and e-book and English and Spanish.
Resources5 Resources for Better Church Meetings Five resources to help your vestry or other church group have more engaging and productive meetings.
ToolsCalculating Cost of Space Use at Your Church Use this tool to help decide how much your church should charge outside groups for short-term use or long-term rent.
ToolsECF First Step An assessment tool for congregations seeking to grow in strategy, leadership, and finances.
Featured Topic: Stewardship
Tools for encouraging year-round offerings of time, talent, and treasure.