- Holding the Christ Light In the Darkness of Sorrow How can we hold the Christ light for those in despair? In Holding the Christ Light in the Darkness of Sorrow, Pam Piedfort and Jennifer Sassin describe the ways Benedictine pr… Read
- God of Our Weary Years: 2020 How weary do you feel in this moment? This week? This year? In God of Our Weary Years: 2020, Nicole Foster shares passages from scripture that help us remember that God never … Read
- Self-care in a Pandemic Many among us are comfortable caring for others, but find it challenging to prioritize ourselves, and in particular, our spiritual health. In Self-care in a Pandemic, Sandra M… Read
- Ten Ideas to See You Through the Holidays What are some simple and practical ways we can look after ourselves during the holidays this year? In Ten Ideas to See You Through the Season, Miriam McKenney, with the help o… Read
- Cuidarse en medio de una pandemia Las fiestas de fin de año, como el Día de Acción de Gracias, la Navidad y el Año Nuevo, son muy importantes para las familias latinas. Read
ToolsRacial Justice Resources A curated collection of resources for engagement and learning on the themes of racial justice and reconciliation in English and Spanish.
BlogsCOVID-19 Resources Resources gathered from around the Church designed to inform and support us through the current Covid-19 pandemic.
ToolsPlanned Giving Many of our Episcopal institutions exist because past generations made planned gifts. ECF has provided planned giving services since 1995.
BlogRe-thinking Sunday Mornings - part 1 How might Sunday mornings open the door for greater collaboration with neighbor parishes and ecumenical partners?
Resources5 Resources for Better Church Meetings Five resources to help your vestry or other church group have more engaging and productive meetings.
ToolsCongregational Vitality Assessment The CVA is designed to provide congregations with an assessment of its Vitality and its Sustainability.
Featured Topic: Stewardship
Tools for encouraging year-round offerings of time, talent, and treasure.