- The Small Church as Icon More and bigger is not everyone’s goal, nor should it be. In The Small Church as Icon, Jen Fulton explains how small and healthy congregations occupy a vital place in our Ch… Read
- One Body, Many Caring Hearts In small churches with a single clergy person, there is often a need for more caregivers to support the community. In One Body, Many Caring Hearts, Tricia Jones shares the sto… Read
- Pandemic Learnings What does it look like to prioritize relationships and community in a pandemic? In Pandemic Learnings, Audra Abt shares the experience of her congregation and its multi-racial… Read
- A Small Congregation Confronts COVID The hardest part of the pandemic for many has been the inability to physically gather. In A Small Congregation Confronts COVID, Gary Cox describes his experience as Vicar of S… Read
- Not Filled Seats but People Served In a rapidly changing worship landscape, what patterns can data on attendance and pledging reveal about what we can expect in the future? In Not Filled Seats but People Served… Read
- Una pequeña feligresía enfrenta la COVID-19 Santa Teresa de Ávila, en la que sirvo como sacerdote, los domingos anteriores a la pandemia tenía un promedio de asistencia de unas 55 personas, una cifra algo menor que la… Read
ToolsRacial Justice Resources A curated collection of resources for engagement and learning on the themes of racial justice and reconciliation in English and Spanish.
BlogsCOVID-19 Resources Resources gathered from around the Church designed to inform and support us through the current Covid-19 pandemic.
ToolsECF360 A new single online source for raising financial resources for your Episcopal parish or organization
BlogRe-thinking Sunday Mornings - part 1 How might Sunday mornings open the door for greater collaboration with neighbor parishes and ecumenical partners?
Resources5 Resources for Better Church Meetings Five resources to help your vestry or other church group have more engaging and productive meetings.
ToolsCongregational Vitality Assessment The CVA is designed to provide congregations with an assessment of its Vitality and its Sustainability.
Featured Topic: Stewardship
Tools for encouraging year-round offerings of time, talent, and treasure.