- Acknowledging the Body’s Weariness What is the value in acknowledging, tending to and addressing our weariness? In Acknowledging the Body’s Weariness, Lisa Fischbeck reflects on the first eight months of the … Read
- Annual Meetings Go Virtual Is your first virtual annual meeting coming up? In Annual Meetings Go Virtual, Greg Syler lists all the ways to embrace the positives of this format and make the most of this … Read
- Financial Interconnectedness Amidst COVID-19 One of the most ravaging effects of this ongoing pandemic is the exposure and creation of extreme financial vulnerability. In Financial Interconnectedness Amidst COVID-19, Mig… Read
- Called To a New Land How much has the pandemic altered how you worship and study and pray together? Possibly a whole lot. In Called To A New Land Susan Elliott interviews Julie Lytle who explains … Read
- Leading In a Pandemic What does leadership look like in a pandemic? In Leading In a Pandemic, Mary Kate Rejouis shares her personal experience of this time as priest and mother, focusing on three i… Read
- Interconexión financiera en medio de la COVID-19 Este artículo es una adaptación de We Shall Be Changed: Questions for a Post-Pandemic Church, editado por Mark D. W. Edington y publicado por Church Publishing. Read
ToolsRacial Justice Resources A curated collection of resources for engagement and learning on the themes of racial justice and reconciliation in English and Spanish.
BlogsCOVID-19 Resources Resources gathered from around the Church designed to inform and support us through the current Covid-19 pandemic.
ToolsPlanned Giving Many of our Episcopal institutions exist because past generations made planned gifts. ECF has provided planned giving services since 1995.
BlogRe-thinking Sunday Mornings - part 1 How might Sunday mornings open the door for greater collaboration with neighbor parishes and ecumenical partners?
Resources5 Resources for Better Church Meetings Five resources to help your vestry or other church group have more engaging and productive meetings.
ToolsCongregational Vitality Assessment The CVA is designed to provide congregations with an assessment of its Vitality and its Sustainability.
Featured Topic: Stewardship
Tools for encouraging year-round offerings of time, talent, and treasure.