- Editor's Letter June 2022 In parking lots and picnic grounds. By rivers and along the mountainside. On TikTok and the Metaverse. Church is happening all around us, and we are discovering new spaces in … Read
- La vocación en un mundo inseguro Los Companions of Dorothy the Worker [Compañeros de Dorothy Trabajadora] han trabajado en pro de las personas más marginadas de la comunidad LGBTQ+. Muchos de los compañero… Read
- The Third Place What is our modern day understanding of the mission of the church? In The Third Place, Jon Davis tells us about spaces where people gather outside of home and work, to witness… Read
- TikTok and Real Ministry Leaving your comfort zone and trying new things is always a learning experience. Sometimes it’s also incredibly fun. In TikTok and Real Ministry, Ben Maddison describes his … Read
- Vocation in an Unsafe World In Vocation in an Unsafe World, Diana Wheeler tells us about the Companions of Dorothy the Worker, an ecumenical Christian community that brings radical hospitality to the que… Read
- Bridges to the Future: Addressing the Impacts of COVID-19 Pandemic on Faith Communities What are the long-term effects of Covid-19 on faith communities and how are we tackling them? In Bridges to the Future: Addressing the Impacts of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Fait… Read
ToolsRacial Justice Resources A curated collection of resources for engagement and learning on the themes of racial justice and reconciliation in English and Spanish.
BlogsCOVID-19 Resources Resources gathered from around the Church designed to inform and support us through the current Covid-19 pandemic.
ToolsECF360 A new single online source for raising financial resources for your Episcopal parish or organization
BlogRe-thinking Sunday Mornings - part 1 How might Sunday mornings open the door for greater collaboration with neighbor parishes and ecumenical partners?
Resources5 Resources for Better Church Meetings Five resources to help your vestry or other church group have more engaging and productive meetings.
ToolsCongregational Vitality Assessment The CVA is designed to provide congregations with an assessment of its Vitality and its Sustainability.
Featured Topic: Stewardship
Tools for encouraging year-round offerings of time, talent, and treasure.