- Digital Ministry Is Here to Stay How do we understand digital ministry, especially in a pandemic? In Digital Ministry Is Here to Stay, the Rev. Callie Swanland and Jeremy Tackett join in conversation to expla… Read
- Breathe On Me, Breath of Life What can we do to raise our children to have an understanding and respect for other faith traditions? When the Rev. Mary Vano came to St. Margaret’s Episcopal Church in Litt… Read
- Faith Formation at Home While the pandemic has been challenging for almost everyone, one group in particular has had an especially difficult time: parents of young children. In Faith Formation at Hom… Read
- A New Gathering for Asian Pacific American Spirituality The Gathering, a ministry of The Episcopal Diocese of Los Angeles, is a space for Asian Pacific American spirituality. In A New Gathering for Asian Pacific American Spirituali… Read
- Gird Up My Loins Westina Matthews has had the privilege of interviewing and learning from five Black women who have been consecrated as bishops in the Episcopal Church. In Gird Up My Loins, sh… Read
- Thrive in the Hive Mental health, wellness and spirituality have become critically important during this time of isolation, grief and fear. In Thrive in The Hive, the Rev. Hillary Raining shares… Read
ToolsRacial Justice Resources A curated collection of resources for engagement and learning on the themes of racial justice and reconciliation in English and Spanish.
BlogsCOVID-19 Resources Resources gathered from around the Church designed to inform and support us through the current Covid-19 pandemic.
ToolsECF360 A new single online source for raising financial resources for your Episcopal parish or organization
BlogRe-thinking Sunday Mornings - part 1 How might Sunday mornings open the door for greater collaboration with neighbor parishes and ecumenical partners?
Resources5 Resources for Better Church Meetings Five resources to help your vestry or other church group have more engaging and productive meetings.
ToolsCongregational Vitality Assessment The CVA is designed to provide congregations with an assessment of its Vitality and its Sustainability.
Featured Topic: Stewardship
Tools for encouraging year-round offerings of time, talent, and treasure.