- Tips on Preparing for Disasters Church Insurance Companies help Episcopal institutions do everything they can to protect their people and their resources. In Tips on Preparing for Disasters, Christopher Rour… Read
- Mapping Assets Builds Resilience In Mapping Assets Builds Resilience, Tamara Plummer writes about how the Episcopal Asset Map, a collaborative mapping project of Episcopal Relief & Development and the Episcop… Read
- Gentle as a Dove, Wise as a Serpent Tragically, active shooter preparedness is something all residents of the United States would benefit to learn about. In Gentle as a Dove, Wise as a Serpent, Haley Bankey shar… Read
- Editor's Letter March 2023 While most disasters occur unexpectedly, there is much we can do to prepare ahead for our physical, emotional and even spiritual protection and wellbeing. Read
- Cuando Ocurre un Desastre Tristemente, los desastres suceden a nuestro alrededor todo el tiempo. A veces tenemos que enfrentarlos, a veces nuestros amigos, amigas y seres queridos los enfrentan y otras… Read
- When Disaster Strikes What is our first response when something terrible happens? In When Disaster Strikes, Sandra Montes presents her response, grounded in her faith, and shares those of many othe… Read
ToolsRacial Justice Resources A curated collection of resources for engagement and learning on the themes of racial justice and reconciliation in English and Spanish.
BlogsCOVID-19 Resources Resources gathered from around the Church designed to inform and support us through the current Covid-19 pandemic.
ToolsECF360 A new single online source for raising financial resources for your Episcopal parish or organization
BlogRe-thinking Sunday Mornings - part 1 How might Sunday mornings open the door for greater collaboration with neighbor parishes and ecumenical partners?
Resources5 Resources for Better Church Meetings Five resources to help your vestry or other church group have more engaging and productive meetings.
ToolsCongregational Vitality Assessment The CVA is designed to provide congregations with an assessment of its Vitality and its Sustainability.
Featured Topic: Stewardship
Tools for encouraging year-round offerings of time, talent, and treasure.