- Stretching Our Strategic Imagination — Part II How do we evangelize and mobilize ourselves to be doers in the Jesus Movement? In Stretching Our Strategic Imagination – Part II, Lauren Grubaugh discusses three ways to act… Read
- Planning Your Work, Working Your Plan What role does relationship building play in strategic visioning? In Planning Your Work, Working Your Plan James Said narrates his experience with Invite Welcome Connect; a tr… Read
- Five Questions At The Heart Of Strategic Planning Ever felt daunted at the thought of beginning the strategic visioning process? In Five Questions At The Heart of Strategic Planning, Linda Buskirk simplifies the process to co… Read
- Extender nuestra imaginación estratégica – Segunda parte Cuando los episcopales hablan sobre el Movimiento de Jesús, a menudo las conversaciones siguientes son sobre evangelismo. Deseamos crecer y eso es algo bueno si el crecimient… Read
- Strategic Planning Is Overrated In Strategic Planning Is Overrated, Christopher Adams shares the experience of his parish as it navigated a strategic visioning process, learning that listening to the Spirit … Read
ToolsPlanned Giving Many of our Episcopal institutions exist because past generations made planned gifts. ECF has provided planned giving services since 1995.
BlogRe-thinking Sunday Mornings - part 1 How might Sunday mornings open the door for greater collaboration with neighbor parishes and ecumenical partners?
ResourcesVestry Resource Guide Practical guidance for Episcopal vestries. Available in print and e-book and English and Spanish.
Resources5 Resources for Better Church Meetings Five resources to help your vestry or other church group have more engaging and productive meetings.
ToolsCalculating Cost of Space Use at Your Church Use this tool to help decide how much your church should charge outside groups for short-term use or long-term rent.
ToolsECF First Step An assessment tool for congregations seeking to grow in strategy, leadership, and finances.
Featured Topic: Stewardship
Tools for encouraging year-round offerings of time, talent, and treasure.