- There is No “I” in Team What are the essential elements required to function effectively as a vestry or bishop’s committee team? In There is No “I” in Team, Bishop Diane Jardine Bruce details g… Read
- How We Gather ’Round the Table Who is seated at our leadership table? And who isn’t? In How We Gather ’Round the Table, Bishop Brian Prior lifts up questions we should be examining every time our church… Read
- Church Partnerships and Collaborative Leadership With more churches choosing to come together in partnership and share resources, what implications does that have for leadership teams? In Church Partnerships and Collaborativ… Read
- Essentials for a Healthy Vestry Team On any vestry or bishop's committee team, attention must be paid to duties, relationships and the personal needs of the team members. In Essentials for a Healthy Vestry Team, … Read
- The MBTI and Strong Vestry Teams How can personality tests improve team dynamics and functioning? In The MBTI and Strong Vestry Teams, Jenny Replogle shares how the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator can offer a len… Read
- Setting Goals—Moving Your Mission Forward Many vestries and leadership teams have their mission, core values and strategic planning process in place. But what’s next? In Setting Goals – Moving your Mission Forward… Read
ToolsPlanned Giving Many of our Episcopal institutions exist because past generations made planned gifts. ECF has provided planned giving services since 1995.
BlogRe-thinking Sunday Mornings - part 1 How might Sunday mornings open the door for greater collaboration with neighbor parishes and ecumenical partners?
ResourcesVestry Resource Guide Practical guidance for Episcopal vestries. Available in print and e-book and English and Spanish.
Resources5 Resources for Better Church Meetings Five resources to help your vestry or other church group have more engaging and productive meetings.
ToolsCalculating Cost of Space Use at Your Church Use this tool to help decide how much your church should charge outside groups for short-term use or long-term rent.
ToolsECF First Step An assessment tool for congregations seeking to grow in strategy, leadership, and finances.
Featured Topic: Stewardship
Tools for encouraging year-round offerings of time, talent, and treasure.