- Questioning Stewardship In Questioning Stewardship, Miguel Escobar shares insights from his new book – The Unjust Steward: Wealth, Poverty, and the Church Today – where he wrestles with the notio… Read
- Cuestionando la mayordomía En su articulo, Miguel Escobar habla sobre prácticas de mayordomía cristiana. Read
- Gratitude + Generosity = Abundance On the Ute Reservation in northeast Utah, leaders Forrest S. Cuch and Michael Carney have been learning that every day is a gift from the Creator and our natural response shou… Read
- A Wonderful Time To Be Generous What does it mean to be generous of spirit? In A Wonderful Time To Be Generous, ECF’s new Director of Development Yvonne Lembo, shares her passion for generosity that is hab… Read
- New Life for Congregations and Clergy In 2016, the Episcopal Church of New Hampshire received ECF’s Ministerial Excellence Fund (MEF) grant to help address the financial and leadership challenges of congregation… Read
- Editor's Letter September 2022 In a world where humans are becoming increasingly self-serving, Jesus calls us to overflowing, unending generosity. Our issue this month focuses on generosity, and the deep an… Read
ToolsRacial Justice Resources A curated collection of resources for engagement and learning on the themes of racial justice and reconciliation in English and Spanish.
BlogsCOVID-19 Resources Resources gathered from around the Church designed to inform and support us through the current Covid-19 pandemic.
ToolsECF360 A new single online source for raising financial resources for your Episcopal parish or organization
BlogRe-thinking Sunday Mornings - part 1 How might Sunday mornings open the door for greater collaboration with neighbor parishes and ecumenical partners?
Resources5 Resources for Better Church Meetings Five resources to help your vestry or other church group have more engaging and productive meetings.
ToolsCongregational Vitality Assessment The CVA is designed to provide congregations with an assessment of its Vitality and its Sustainability.
Featured Topic: Stewardship
Tools for encouraging year-round offerings of time, talent, and treasure.