- The Top Five Stewardship Myths Do you encounter a lot of beliefs and ideas about stewardship at your church? In The Top Five Stewardship Myths, Bill Campbell addresses some common myths around stewardship a… Read
- Extension Ministries and Risk Extension ministries are great way to use church property effectively – engaging with the community to fill a real need, while also supplementing the church’s income. But … Read
- Stewardship and Land What can you do with land? Turns out, the sky is the limit! In Stewardship and Land, Brian Sellers-Peterson shares his view of our greatest common asset – land, and provid… Read
- Turning Burdens Into Blessings If you’ve been blessed with home ownership, have you considered how can you turn that into an asset that will benefit many others? In Turning Burdens into Blessings, Demi Pr… Read
- Los cinco mitos principales de la mayordomía La palabra mito se emplea a menudo para describir ideas o creencias falsas o erróneas, pero que se consideran ampliamente como verdades. Esa definición coincide con muchas i… Read
ToolsPlanned Giving Many of our Episcopal institutions exist because past generations made planned gifts. ECF has provided planned giving services since 1995.
BlogRe-thinking Sunday Mornings - part 1 How might Sunday mornings open the door for greater collaboration with neighbor parishes and ecumenical partners?
ResourcesVestry Resource Guide Practical guidance for Episcopal vestries. Available in print and e-book and English and Spanish.
Resources5 Resources for Better Church Meetings Five resources to help your vestry or other church group have more engaging and productive meetings.
ToolsCalculating Cost of Space Use at Your Church Use this tool to help decide how much your church should charge outside groups for short-term use or long-term rent.
ToolsECF First Step An assessment tool for congregations seeking to grow in strategy, leadership, and finances.
Featured Topic: Stewardship
Tools for encouraging year-round offerings of time, talent, and treasure.