- Discipleship or Bust: The Church in 2050 In Discipleship or Bust: The Church in 2050, Scott Gunn predicts disciple-making will be at the heart of a church that is vibrant and growing in the years to come. Read
- Discipulado o reventar: La Iglesia en 2050 Cuando se nos pide que especulemos sobre cómo será la Iglesia en 2050, la respuesta prudente es: "Sólo Dios lo sabe". Pero eso no causa ninguna gracia. Read
- Does the Future Have a Church? Instead of asking if the Church has a future, Ken Howard suggests we ask, Does the Future Have a Church? In his visionary piece, he lists four conditions that will be essentia… Read
- Editor's Letter February 2023 This month, we continue to ask – what is your radical dream for our church and communities in the future? Our offerings paint a future that can be hopeful, diverse and vibra… Read
- Rock the Future for Jesus In this video, Rock the Future for Jesus, the ever-inspiring Stephanie Spellers talks about celebrating and protecting all kinds of bodies, moving beyond buildings while focus… Read
- The Future Begins Today What does a Church being born again in the digital age look like? In The Future Begins Today, Catherine Caimano shares three ways she sees our church shifting, changing and gr… Read
ToolsRacial Justice Resources A curated collection of resources for engagement and learning on the themes of racial justice and reconciliation in English and Spanish.
BlogsCOVID-19 Resources Resources gathered from around the Church designed to inform and support us through the current Covid-19 pandemic.
ToolsECF360 A new single online source for raising financial resources for your Episcopal parish or organization
BlogRe-thinking Sunday Mornings - part 1 How might Sunday mornings open the door for greater collaboration with neighbor parishes and ecumenical partners?
Resources5 Resources for Better Church Meetings Five resources to help your vestry or other church group have more engaging and productive meetings.
ToolsCongregational Vitality Assessment The CVA is designed to provide congregations with an assessment of its Vitality and its Sustainability.
Featured Topic: Stewardship
Tools for encouraging year-round offerings of time, talent, and treasure.