- What could being church look like, post COVID-19? As Church, what opportunities can we find in this pandemic? In What Could Being Church Look Like, Post Covid-19, Chantal McKinney tells us that this is the exact time to lean … Read
- The Art of Organizing In The Art of Organizing, Francisco Garcia explains the importance of community organizing in the Jesus Movement, some roadblocks we may encounter along the way, and what we c… Read
- Credit Unions for Economic Justice Faith-based credit unions exist to serve disadvantaged individuals in a community; their members believe that investing within their communities is important. In Credit Unio… Read
- Surfing and Spirituality Can we encounter God in the ocean? In Surfing and Spirituality, Scott Claassen introduces us to a weekly surfing ministry program he runs as part of the Episcopal campus minis… Read
- ¿Cómo lucirá ser iglesia después del COVID-19? Empezamos nuestra comunidad de fe afuera, generando relaciones con gente en sus porches, en los jardines enfrente de sus casas y en sus barrios y tiendas. Read
BlogsCOVID-19 Resources Resources gathered from around the Church designed to inform and support us through the current Covid-19 pandemic.
ToolsPlanned Giving Many of our Episcopal institutions exist because past generations made planned gifts. ECF has provided planned giving services since 1995.
ResourcesVestry Resource Guide Practical guidance for Episcopal vestries. Available in print and e-book and English and Spanish.
BlogRe-thinking Sunday Mornings - part 1 How might Sunday mornings open the door for greater collaboration with neighbor parishes and ecumenical partners?
Resources5 Resources for Better Church Meetings Five resources to help your vestry or other church group have more engaging and productive meetings.
ToolsCalculating Cost of Space Use at Your Church Use this tool to help decide how much your church should charge outside groups for short-term use or long-term rent.
Featured Topic: Stewardship
Tools for encouraging year-round offerings of time, talent, and treasure.