- Neighbor to Neighbor In 1975, a group of compassionate individuals gathered in the basement of Christ Episcopal Church and started something that would change their town. In Neighbor to Neighbor, … Read
- Sacred Stories and Listening Are we still tangled in very specific, traditional ways to “do church”? In the podcast Sacred Stories and Listening, Alli Gannett and Karin Hamilton chat with Jane Hale, w… Read
- We are SMM St. Mary Magdalene in Manor, Texas, is a church that is bursting with new ideas to be Christ’s hands and feet for those around them. In We are SMM, Karen Peña narrates the … Read
- Be A Blessing for Young Families How can we equip our churches to serve families and young people in our communities? What can we do to support them? In Be A Blessing for Young Families, Timothy Carr answers … Read
- Somos SMM Santa María Magdalena en Manor, Texas, es una comunidad multicultural y multigeneracional que está siendo transformada por la generosidad de Dios. Read
BlogsCOVID-19 Resources Resources gathered from around the Church designed to inform and support us through the current Covid-19 pandemic.
ToolsPlanned Giving Many of our Episcopal institutions exist because past generations made planned gifts. ECF has provided planned giving services since 1995.
ResourcesVestry Resource Guide Practical guidance for Episcopal vestries. Available in print and e-book and English and Spanish.
BlogRe-thinking Sunday Mornings - part 1 How might Sunday mornings open the door for greater collaboration with neighbor parishes and ecumenical partners?
Resources5 Resources for Better Church Meetings Five resources to help your vestry or other church group have more engaging and productive meetings.
ToolsCalculating Cost of Space Use at Your Church Use this tool to help decide how much your church should charge outside groups for short-term use or long-term rent.
Featured Topic: Stewardship
Tools for encouraging year-round offerings of time, talent, and treasure.