- Authenticity and Community How can we create an authentic faith experience for millennials? In Authenticity and Community, Adriane Bilous explores the qualities this generation is drawn to: vulnerabilit… Read
- Millennial Mythbusters: Church Edition People often have strong opinions about what they believe millennials care (or not) about. In Millennial Mythbusters: Church Edition, Alissa Anderson dispels some common myths… Read
- A Young Person in a Young Church In A Young Person in a Young Church, Nelson Serrano narrates his experience of the Episcopal Church as a millennial in Columbia, telling us how a church that values the young … Read
- Millennials in Leadership Why is it important to place millennials in positions of leadership and decision-making in our church? In Millennials in Leadership, Nicole Foster, Colin Chapman and Hershey M… Read
- Engaging Millennials Reaching millennials, bringing them into church life and retaining them is something many congregations have struggled with. In Engaging Millennials, Jason Merritt shares idea… Read
- Una persona joven en una Iglesia joven Soy un joven-adulto colombiano de 31 años y diácono en transición, llamado a vivir y servir en la diversidad. Read
ToolsPlanned Giving Many of our Episcopal institutions exist because past generations made planned gifts. ECF has provided planned giving services since 1995.
BlogRe-thinking Sunday Mornings - part 1 How might Sunday mornings open the door for greater collaboration with neighbor parishes and ecumenical partners?
ResourcesVestry Resource Guide Practical guidance for Episcopal vestries. Available in print and e-book and English and Spanish.
Resources5 Resources for Better Church Meetings Five resources to help your vestry or other church group have more engaging and productive meetings.
ToolsCalculating Cost of Space Use at Your Church Use this tool to help decide how much your church should charge outside groups for short-term use or long-term rent.
ToolsECF First Step An assessment tool for congregations seeking to grow in strategy, leadership, and finances.
Featured Topic: Stewardship
Tools for encouraging year-round offerings of time, talent, and treasure.