- Walking Wet What does the experience of being baptized in the world look like for you? In Walking Wet, Lisa Kimball explains what baptism means in her everyday life and invites us to be d… Read
- 7 Steps Toward Intergenerational Discipleship Are you thinking about ways to practice intergenerational discipleship in your community? In 7 Steps Toward Intergenerational Discipleship, Eduardo Solomón Rivera lists the w… Read
- Beginning Before Baptism Parents who want their children to have an active life of faith must start thinking about their child’s discipleship journey early. In Beginning Before Baptism, Melissa Rau … Read
- Dollars and Discipleship What is the relationship between discipleship and stewardship? In Dollars and Discipleship, Julie Simonton delves into the phrase: “Using the gifts God gives us to do the wo… Read
- When ‘Fine’ Isn’t Enough How significant is spiritual growth for a parish community? In When ‘Fine’ Isn’t Enough, Brenda Husson and Ryan Fleenor share their experience of partnering with Renewal… Read
- 7 pasos hacia un discipulado intergeneracional Cuando alguien en la iglesia habla de “formación”, muchos piensan en el salón de clase tradicional de la escuela dominical: las glorias de los brillantitos y el pegament… Read
ToolsPlanned Giving Many of our Episcopal institutions exist because past generations made planned gifts. ECF has provided planned giving services since 1995.
BlogRe-thinking Sunday Mornings - part 1 How might Sunday mornings open the door for greater collaboration with neighbor parishes and ecumenical partners?
ResourcesVestry Resource Guide Practical guidance for Episcopal vestries. Available in print and e-book and English and Spanish.
Resources5 Resources for Better Church Meetings Five resources to help your vestry or other church group have more engaging and productive meetings.
ToolsCalculating Cost of Space Use at Your Church Use this tool to help decide how much your church should charge outside groups for short-term use or long-term rent.
ToolsECF First Step An assessment tool for congregations seeking to grow in strategy, leadership, and finances.
Featured Topic: Stewardship
Tools for encouraging year-round offerings of time, talent, and treasure.