- Five Ways to Become a Transformational Vestry Does being on the vestry often feel overwhelming or uninspiring? In Five Ways to Become a Transformational Vestry, Donald Romanik lists ideas to make vestry service less trans… Read
- Into the Heart of God What does it look like when a vestry puts prayer, fellowship and spiritual discernment first? In Into the Heart of God, Beth Hunt shares her experience of vestry service at St… Read
- Multiculturalism: It’s Not Optional Diversity is a quality that vestries must seek out. In Multiculturalism: It’s Not Optional, Caleb Tabor tells us why a multicultural vestry is a requirement if we are to emb… Read
- An Open Letter to Vestry Members From a Youth Minister How can a vestry be transformational in its relationships, particularly with young people in the church? In An Open Letter to Vestry Members From a Youth Minister, Meredith Ro… Read
- Cinco maneras de convertirse en una junta parroquial transformativa Si bien la ECF proporciona un sinnúmero de herramientas y recursos para líderes parroquiales, especialmente para juntas parroquiales, pensé que sería útil expresar cinco … Read
ToolsPlanned Giving Many of our Episcopal institutions exist because past generations made planned gifts. ECF has provided planned giving services since 1995.
BlogRe-thinking Sunday Mornings - part 1 How might Sunday mornings open the door for greater collaboration with neighbor parishes and ecumenical partners?
ResourcesVestry Resource Guide Practical guidance for Episcopal vestries. Available in print and e-book and English and Spanish.
Resources5 Resources for Better Church Meetings Five resources to help your vestry or other church group have more engaging and productive meetings.
ToolsCalculating Cost of Space Use at Your Church Use this tool to help decide how much your church should charge outside groups for short-term use or long-term rent.
ToolsECF First Step An assessment tool for congregations seeking to grow in strategy, leadership, and finances.
Featured Topic: Stewardship
Tools for encouraging year-round offerings of time, talent, and treasure.