- Change: It’s All Connected What does it mean to be a diocese that is both changing and changed? In Change: It’s All Connected, Bishop Jennifer Baskerville-Burrows shares the ways the Diocese of Indian… Read
- Embracing Change How does one cultivate a mentality of change? In Embracing Change, Morris Thompson narrates the experience of the Church of the Mediator in Meridian, Mississippi and their jou… Read
- Only Change Begets Change Why is change so difficult? In Only Change Begets Change, Melissa Rau asks some hard questions about our anxiety around change and suggests approaches to create a healthy fram… Read
- Thanks to Thursdays When two congregations partner to share a rector, there is bound to be a period of change and adjustment. In Thanks to Thursday, Kelly Sundberg Seaman lists specific practices… Read
- Cambio: todo está conectado He llegado a comprender que el rol de un obispo es mayormente mantener a una diócesis sanamente entrelazada. Read
ToolsPlanned Giving Many of our Episcopal institutions exist because past generations made planned gifts. ECF has provided planned giving services since 1995.
BlogRe-thinking Sunday Mornings - part 1 How might Sunday mornings open the door for greater collaboration with neighbor parishes and ecumenical partners?
ResourcesVestry Resource Guide Practical guidance for Episcopal vestries. Available in print and e-book and English and Spanish.
Resources5 Resources for Better Church Meetings Five resources to help your vestry or other church group have more engaging and productive meetings.
ToolsCalculating Cost of Space Use at Your Church Use this tool to help decide how much your church should charge outside groups for short-term use or long-term rent.
ToolsECF First Step An assessment tool for congregations seeking to grow in strategy, leadership, and finances.
Featured Topic: Stewardship
Tools for encouraging year-round offerings of time, talent, and treasure.