Calculating Cost of Space Use at Your Church
Directions for using this worksheet:
- Save this spreadsheet to your own computer. Then add or delete rows as needed.
- Enter your own spaces, square feet and use in Columns A, B, C & D.
- Enter your General Maintenance expenses to be allocated into Column I Rows 11-20.
- Enter any Direct expenses that apply only to outside groups In Column I, Rows 26-27
- Copy the formula in Column F to any row that has square foot hours from outside organizations.
- The formulas in the spreadsheet will calculate the amount you can net out against income received.
Read the related article How Much is Your Congregation’s Space Worth? by Jerry Keucher.