Tools for Pastoral Care
- Liturgies for Marriage and Blessing of Lifelong Covenants PDF versions of "The Witnessing and Blessing of a Marriage" and "The Celebration and Blessing of a Marriage" as approved at the 78th General Convention of The Episcopal Church.
- Pet Blessings Many congregations recognize the Feast of St. Francis by offering some form of blessing of the animals. Here's a collection of resources from across the Episcopal Church.
- Helping and Healing Resources (Children) Knowing where to turn for quality resources is important during times of tragedy or crisis. This short list includes resources designed for helping adults offer healing and comfort to children.
- Pets: Resources from the Episcopal Network for Animal Welfare The Episcopal Network for Animal Welfare is a grass roots organization composed of laity and clergy within the Episcopal Church who share the common belief that all God's creatures deserve basic compassion and humane treatment and ought to be within the scope of the church's ministry and embrace.
- A Ritual of Reconciliation A Service of The Holy Eucharist and Healing A Ritual of Reconciliation developed as part of ‘Holy Conversations,’ a process developed in the Episcopal Diocese of Lexington to help congregations paralyzed by conflict, anger, grief, and/or fear begin the healing process necessary for them to live fully into their ministry.