Tools for Change
- Understanding the Theory of Change and Transition A resource to help understand the difference between change and transition – one is an event and the other is a process.
- Overview of Church Size Theory A resource offering a brief overview of church size theory that can be used by lay leaders or clergy to explain how church size effects the culture of a congregation.
- Change Readiness Assessment This assessment can be used in a variety of transition situations to support lay and clergy leaders during a time of transition
- Spanish Translations of Spirituals and Hymns Singable translations of several African American spirituals (public domain) into Spanish.
- Strategic Solutions Strategic Solutions is a program offering facilitation and assistance for congregations, dioceses, and Episcopal schools to envision and fund future ministries.
- Increasing Spiritual Vitality: RenewalWorks RenewalWorks grew out of the Diocese of Chicago's Episcopal Spiritual Life Renewal Program. Facilitator Clarence Langdon describes the process developed for congregations.
- Building Strong Teams: A Tool for Identifying and Addressing Five Common Areas of Dysfunction ECF Vital Teams consultant Rosa Lindahl believes a leadership team’s capacity to move into the future depends on its ability to function effectively. What can we, as congregational leaders, do to discuss more openly and honestly the ways in which our relationships with each other could be strengthened and built up?
- Vital Teams Interview Tool An interview tool to help congregations in a clergy search process identify individuals with strong team leadership skills.